Bale handling info
Problems in the bale handling area can be avoided if the following is taken into consideration
- Don’t store bales out in the weather: Swelling, mildew, discoloration, dirt, bird droppings, etc.
- Careful handling with clam truck to avoid damaging wrapper.
- Clean flooring in the warehouse to avoid stone and other material embedding itself under the units.
- Careful, but effective de-wiring: worker’s health. Avoid wire entering the pulper.
- Magnetic sensor on conveyor belt.
- Oily and very dirty wrappers to be removed.