Södra requires electronic invoices
As of 2020-03-01 Södra requires supplier invoices to be sent electronically, from this date Södra will not accept paper invoices. Electronic invoices enable more efficient and safer handling.
Correct five-character invoice reference is mandatory
Södra’s purchaser must always provide you with a five-letter invoice reference. If you do not know the reference, please contact the purchaser at Södra for more information.
Write the reference on the first page of the invoice header. Ideally, use “Your reference” or similar phrasing to make it easy to find.
Invoices without a reference or an incorrect reference will automatically be returned to you, and a new correct invoice with an updated invoice date and due date will be required.
An e-invoice, or EDI invoice, is an invoice that is issued, received and processed electronically. It is digital from being created by the sender until it is received and processed by the recipient. In other words, an e-invoice is electronic throughout its lifetime. Södra require that you as a supplier send your invoices as e-invoices.
Benefits of e-invoicing:
E-invoicing is efficient, simple and saves working hours for both the sender and the recipient.
- Lower cost to send compared to paper invoices.
- E-invoice provides good traceability.
- Increased security as any errors can be detected immediately.
- The invoice always arrives correctly to the recipient.
Sending e-invoices to Södra
If you already have a solution for e-invoicing, please contact your service provider to order routing. If you do not have an existing solution, you can read more under the section E-Invoicing through Pagero AB below. Notify us at email@example.com which service provider you use before sending e-invoices for the first time.
Södra’s Serviceprovider: Pagero AB
E-invoice ID: Corporate ID number for each Södra company, refer to the list below. Södra does NOT use GLN or EAN codes.
|Södra Skogsägarna ekonomisk förening||729500-3789|
If you send your logotype in GIF format, we can put it in our invoice management system and it will appear on the electronic invoices.
You are welcome to send a “test invoice” in the same flow as real invoices, note that the invoice reference in this case have to be “TESTA”. The same requirements apply for a test invoice as for a real electronic invoice. Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, when you send a test invoice so that we can verify that everything is correct.
E-invoicing through Pagero AB
Södra’s partner in facilitating the introduction of e-invoicing, Pagero AB, an explain to Södra suppliers how to create electronic invoices in their business systems and how to conveniently issue invoices to us. Contact Pagero AB on + 46-10 457 68 30.
With the help of Pagero AB, there are four different ways to send e-invoices to Södra:
- Pagero Server Connect: Suppliers who have electronic invoice systems can easily use Pagero Server Connect to fully automate the entire electronic invoice flow. Suitable for companies with large annual invoice volumes.
- Pagero Connect: Suppliers who lack an electronic invoice management system can send their regular invoices to an electronic printer that creates an electronic document – an electronic invoice – that is sent to Pagero and, from there, to Södra. Pagero Connect is suitable for companies that have medium annual invoice volumes.
- Pagero Web Portal: For suppliers that do not use electronic invoice-enabled systems and are unable to invest in one. Pagero Web Portal is a completely web-based service that allows the supplier to conveniently create and send electronic invoices directly in the browser. Login details to Pagero are all you need. Suitable for companies with small invoice volumes.
- Pagero Free Web Portal: Södra offers this service to suppliers that send fewer than 25 invoices each year. Suppliers interested in this service can find more information and register for the service at: www.pagero.com/sodra. Enter the project code FreePortal_SÖD10512 when registering. An e-mail containing login details will be sent to the supplier after registration. Pagero Web Portal is a completely web-based service that allows the supplier to conveniently create and send electronic invoices via a web interface. Suitable for companies with very small invoice volumes.
Invoicing by E-mail
Södra will also be able to receive invoices in PDF and TIFF formats, provided that your agreement with us does not specify otherwise. Only one invoice per file will be accepted. This means that the invoice and any attachments must be included in the same file. Several invoices may be sent in the same email, provided they are in separate files.
If you are unable to send invoices by e-mail, we refer you to the Pagero Free Web Portal: www.pagero.com/sodra.
|Södra Skogsägarna ekonomisk förening||SE729500378901email@example.com|
|Södra Medlemsel AB||SE556070572401firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Södra Vind AB||SE556765571601email@example.com|
|Trivslehus Mark ABfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skogsägarnas Personalstiftelse email@example.com|
|Södra Mezs SIA||LV50003871841firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Södra Metsad OÜ||EE100852514email@example.com|
Invoice addresses to companies within the Södra Group that accepts paper invoices
|Södra Wood Ltd
Unit 18/19 Cirencester Office Park
Glos, GL7 6JJ
|Södra Mezs SIA
A. Briana 9A-2
|Södra Wood Ltd
|Södra Metsad OU
Merivälja tee 1
EE-119 11 Talinn
Södra's supplier invoice requirements
A supplier invoice issued to Södra must always contain:
1. Correct invoice recipient and which business area and unit at Södra the invoice is for. (E.g. Södra Skogsägarna Ekonomisk Förening, Södra Cell Mönsterås)
2. Södra’s reference (a five-letter code provided by the purchaser at Södra). Invoices without a reference or with an incorrect reference will be returned, and a new correct invoice with an updated invoice date will be required
3. Södra’s order number, if known
4. Supplier’s name
5. Type of invoice
6. A unique serial number for each invoice based on one or more series (invoice number)
7. The date the invoice was issued (invoice date)
8. Delivery address
9. The date the goods were sold or the services were executed or completed
11. Due date/payment terms
12. Scope and type of goods or services
13. Tax base for each VAT rate or exception, unit price excluding VAT and any discounts or rebates not included in the unit price
14. The current VAT rate and the rate to be paid if the sale is not zero-rated for VAT
15. Total invoice amount
16. Notification that the supplier has a tax clearance certificate
17. The supplier’s corporate identity number and VAT registration number
18. Payment details
If relevant the invoice should also contain:
19. Södra’s VAT registration number. If Södra is taxable for the purchase (so-called reverse charge) or is in another country within the EU’s VAT area and has cited its VAT registration number to receive the delivery without VAT.
20. When the buyer issues the invoice on behalf of the seller, the detail “self-invoicing” must be included
Invoices for raw materials/chemicals should also include the following:
21. Delivery number
22. Delivery date
23. Net weight and concentration weight
Invoices that lack any of the above will be returned. A new invoice with an updated invoice date and due date will be required
Invoice related questions?
Please contact Södras Shared Service Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 470 89 800.