KVH Structural Timber
KVH Structural Timber is a building material from Germany with precisely defined product characteristics which have been developed especially to meet the requirements of modern timber construction. KVH is a kiln-dried finger-jointed product made of solid softwood and is strength-graded.
- Available in long lengths which reduces splicing and plate costs when optimised. It also reduces handling, cutting and overall stock.
- Low moisture content for reduced movement during drying.
- Finger jointed for improved product stability and straighter metal-web joists.
- Its industrial finish makes it an economical material for construction.
- Special dimensions can be produced for specific applications and lengths.
- Our technical support team is on-hand for engineering and design queries.
- Quality assured and manufactured to EN15497:2014
- Forest certification: full PEFC Chain of Custody